Your flexible training solution
Give your people who handle data a good understanding of the core data protection principles and confidence to handle data safely and securely.
Help them to appreciate why data protection really matters. Policies and procedures tick a number of compliance boxes, but are arguably of little use without adequate training.
Whether you operate in the UK, Ireland or anywhere in the EU, or are based outside the EU but process EU citizens data, this training is just what you need.
After completing the course your people will be equipped to understand why and how to protect and handle people’s personal information with care. Clear reporting of who has completed the course and whether they passed the test can be provided to demonstrate your commitment to data protection training.
Signing up couldn’t be easier
Just get in touch and we can get your started. You will be sent an enrolment email and can start whenever suits you. The course takes about an hour to complete, but you can always stop and pick up where you left off.
From one licence, team of 2 or 2,002 – we offer competitive pricing on a sliding scale. To find out more contact us:
Tel: 020 3858 9614
Created by Privacy Specialists
This course has been designed by data protection, legal and marketing specialists, whose day jobs are helping organisations to implement and develop their privacy programmes. The course authors are:
- Jenny Moseley, Co-Founder of the Data Protection Network, Director of the Data Protection Consultancy Opt-4, and international speaker on data privacy for over 25 years
- Simon Blanchard, Data Protection & Privacy Consultant, Deputy Chairman of DPN, Senior Associate at Opt-4
- Philippa Donn, CIPP/E, Compliance & Regulatory expert, DPN Editor, Senior Associate at Opt-4 and passionate about pragmatic compliance solutions
- Maeve Dunne, Director at MDdm Ltd, common-sense GDPR & privacy-friendly marketing for Irish organisations and an Independent Data Protection Officer
- Conor Robinson, Partner at Tully Rinckey Solicitors, specialising in Corporate & Privacy law
- Are you at risk?
- GDPR Regulations
- Lawful Basis
- Affected Countries
- Data Protection Officer
- Compliance toolkit
- Data Security
- Data Breaches
- Supervisory Authorities
- Your knowledge test
- Certificate (if you pass!)